Working in our team, your role is to drive sustainable growth for the company in the North Western part of the country. You’ll be responsible for expanding the reach of Setting to more teams and companies, overseeing our operations, and building relationships with local partners to empower teams and companies finding their next office space. There are new channels, markets, and lines of businesses to tap and we are looking for a Region Manager to lead this initiative. The position is remotely, but includes building up our local office in Hamburg.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful contribution in a small team. We are a fast growing technology company and as the company grows there will be opportunity for career development as well.
We are looking for people who have curious minds, who genuinely want to make the best possible solution and therefore who are able to communicate and defend their ideas well and to equally recognize when other people's solutions may be more effective.
- Grow, grow, grow!
- Develop and lead all regional growth initiatives
- Managing the regions marketing budget across different channels
- Building, launching and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage all aspects of relationships with strategic partners
- Play an on-the-ground leadership role in scaling our operations locally
- Developing and managing a team locally
- Provide feedback and input on product roadmap for the regional market
- 3+ years of related experience in growing a business, including managing and building a team
- Demonstrated ability to drive to action, impact and returns to business (open markets, distribution, marketing; PR, accounts, operations)
- Exceptional problem solving skills, data-driven, strategic thinking & creativity
- Ability to execute independently and be resourceful
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for real-estate
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Must be willing to travel
- Native German speaker with strong English skills
Please send us your latest resume, together with a cover letter and your expected base salary including the job code RM01 in the subject.